Saturday, July 30, 2011

SYDNEY


This place is becoming more and more like a deadweight on my conscience, nudging me to add new content even though I'm not to sure why. I guess habits die hard. :\

Anyways, some pictures of my trip to Sydney with my friend, Martin, via an 11 hour motherfucking train yo. I basically slept poorly throughout the ride. Although Martin and I are mainly old people trapped in young bodies, we decided to take a 3 hour walk from Coogee Beach to Bondi Beach which had me grumbling the entire time. That said, travelling with Martin is so much fun! I feel that we have so much in common, it's scary. It's as though I'm talking to myself. Or maybe I am.


Now I'm back in Melbourne, in my new place which still looks like a total mess despite my efforts to clean the place up. I've vacuumed the place, moved and shifted things around to maximise space, only to be told that my room is still too messy. I GIVE UP.

Room mate coming home tomorrow! I can't wait for her to be baaccck. :D

p.s. I can't seem to upload the JSLee vid. ): Oopsies.
 
Template By clever kitten | Fonts used: Arial, Trebuchet MS, Verdana