Wednesday, July 13, 2011

CAN'T THINK OF A TITLE


 




  • Dyed my hair to ash brown which turned up nothing but. Pity. 
  • I got really drunk and high, partying in Butter with Shida and SK, the prettiest girls evar. It was so fun, almost a blur to try to recap what happened that night. Bad picture (read: wonky eyed) to sum up the night. 
  • Miss my doggies. So much. I miss lying on Max to watch TV while he snoozes happily. He's my favourite beanbag in the entire world.
  • Philippa signing out of Unilodge. Miss everyone who left me before I could say bye. )::::::


I also managed to catch Jayesslee, the adorable twins from Youtube, in action at Tab. Apparently this Tab place is one of the most happening places in Singapore now, bringing in all sorts of acoustic acts and all that jazz. Am so glad Singapore is finally allowing this kind of shizzam in. About time anyways.

Back to Jayesslee, I felt so bad for them because the crowd was terrible. What's the point of paying money to see them when you're just going to be there to chit-chat while they sing? Where's the respect mon? ):

Will post a video up soon! Laterz alligatorz! <3
 
Template By clever kitten | Fonts used: Arial, Trebuchet MS, Verdana