Wednesday, August 3, 2011

WHAT UPPPP.


 1. Sheer slip that I absolute love. It's sheer without being slutty. 
2. Current state of laziness.

This is going to be absolutely boring post without me even trying.

Housemates and I vamped up our house by dragging some previous tenant's sofas into the dining room so it's more homely. Then again, this house is so cold and empty and the other housemates other than Lisa, Mervyn, Amy and Sam, I don't know anyone else living in this house except this girl who is always in her bathrobe.  I don't know what the fuck is up with that. Is she really naked underneath that bathrobe?

Anyways, I missed my lecture today and am just lazing around at home. Embarrassingly, I have not read the LOTR trilogy despite me loving the films. Bought it for a real steal at only $12 at the museum that I went to with my friends after showing the new people living in Unilodge around. At this moment, my current state is me under my comfy soft comforter, a cup of mushroom soup in this cold weather, my LOTR book and The Weeknd playing. All I need now is someone to cuddle with and it's perfect.
 
Template By clever kitten | Fonts used: Arial, Trebuchet MS, Verdana