Saturday, May 5, 2012

IT'S OKAY.

Feeling extremely depressed after reading the relationship subreddit. Makes me even more depressed than I already am thinking about mine.

Thought my hair looks fucking nice so being a girl, I took narcissistic self-shots of me trying to be sexy with a pout, but failed. My try-hard attempt fails me. As always.

Dinner with fellow mates from gym was fantastic. I feel so full, I demanded Rachel to pet my food baby to sleep safe in my tummy. It's always fun having such great friends to have dinner and talk with. Jo and I had to resist the urge to knock down a pyramid stacked high up with sushi covers. We didn't of course, because I'm scared to get into trouble. Marty thinks he's cool because he dares to. But his rock star days are over, I remind him, and I felt bad immediately. Because it's true. Then I ask myself why I open my mouth sometimes, at all.

Desserts later after dinner and oh man, yet again, I met such wonderful people. Made friends and we talked about how Machiavelli is our favourite because he's a motherfucking badass in politics. Of course, it would never work in modern times, but we both agree on Machiavelli being a fucking badass going H.A.M and we love him for it. Totalitarianism is the way to go to rule the people, just power and fear. OFF WITH YOUR HEAD BECAUSE YOU DON'T FEAR ME.

 
Template By clever kitten | Fonts used: Arial, Trebuchet MS, Verdana