Sunday, April 29, 2012

WHAT I'VE BEEN UP TO...

Bleached the bottom part of my hair so that I'd be able to have (hopefully) white hair by the end of next month when I go through stage 2 of bleaching. Can't wait! My hair is still kind of in a mess though, more tangly than normal, more frizzy than normal but it's okay! Just condition with heaps of honey and olive oil and my hair will be alright. ^^

Skyping with Martin, with my awesome roomie. I MISS YOU MARTIN :'( He showed us his cute pitbull (love pitbulls, aaahhh) called Bob (wtf, BOB?! Who the hell calls a dog Bob, a knowingly red-neck name?).

Caught my first hardcore concert by Blessthefall and August Burns Red. My ears were ringing after the concert. The crowd surfers scared me a lot, most of the time, I'd turn to Shaydon in shock with my mouth and eyes wide open. He laughed at me a lot that night. So did Vlad. Thanks Marty for hooking me up with this gig!

Doesn't show much but massive bruises in my first week of Muay Thai, Boxing and Kickboxing. It's all healed now. I love going for training. Love the feeling of knowing that I've had a great workout for my body. And also knowing my body has never looked better in years, my arms are more toned now, AWW HELL YEAAAH.

Yummy smoked salmon, mushrooms with eggs florentine eaten at Brunswick, Red Tongue. So yummy. The mushrooms especially.

Crazy dog, a.k.a Effy.


Me with the very adorable, sometimes very annoying Effy poo poo. 

Yummy chai latte with honey, again in Red Tongue. So yummy and creamy and so full of chai, I melted away, slumped in my chair.

Me with my best friend, a Buddha's head with a glass of moscato (yum) in Cho Gao with Fang and Zack.

Think I wouldn't be able to spot you, you cute little wallaby, hiding in the bushes? GOT YOU.

Road trip with Fang and his friends on whatever this beach is.

St. Paul's cathedral. Have not disintegrated into flames despite being in there twice now.

Flying hair, whoooosh!

Cute kitty in a petting zoo who didn't flinched when someone played with its tail. Oh, you sleep, you've had a tough day, little one.

So well well, this has pretty much summarised whatever I've been up to for the past couple of months. 

My life has never been this great, I love my life. It has been a while since I've actually felt genuine happiness. Even if something really shitty happens which drives me crazy, I know that at the end of everything, I'm still happy. It's okay, I'm okay, everything is okay. 
 
Template By clever kitten | Fonts used: Arial, Trebuchet MS, Verdana