Tuesday, October 25, 2011

YOU KNOW HOW IT'S ONE OF THOSE DAYS...

Scott's Boo'ya Moon

where I wished I was Scott Landon; I'll find a part of myself where I could hide and be away from everyone until I feel better. Like Scott Landon, I'll transport myself to Boo'ya Moon, where noise would be frowned upon, where everything was beautiful, filled with so much pain but you know you can't leave it because it's a part of you, because you're in yourself. This is in reference to Stephen King's Lisey's Story, just in case nobody knows what I'm talking about.

I often find myself (sometimes subconsciously) wishing there was such a place where I could just escape for a bit. To get away from all these noise, the endless questions about what to do, how to feel. Sometimes, all these pushing drive me to the edge. Sometimes, I wonder if there's a justifiable explanation for the whirlpool of craziness. Scott bled his madness out. Not in an emo way like, "I bleed my heart out for you" but in literal sense, bled all the craziness out so that he felt well again. I wonder, if I ever get to my own a secret place of solace (just like how Scott Landon found his Boo'ya Moon) and if anyone would try to bring me back. Why does that matter though, I'm not sure.

Since when was it this hard to be a living, breathing being? There is so much pain and suffering out there in this world that it makes my problems and insecurities look ridiculously petty. But what to do about a cry baby?

Nothing.

Stay sane. Everything the same babyluv.
 
Template By clever kitten | Fonts used: Arial, Trebuchet MS, Verdana