Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I WISH I HAD BIGGER BOOBS

(yes you can see my Wonder Woman undies, sorry.)

Received my dress from ASOS but the front is way too huge despite the dress being a size 6. Wish I had bigger boobs to fill the dress but it's okay. I like small boobs, although in this instance, I wish I had bigger boobies. MOM, WHY GIVE ME SMALL BOOBS?!

That said, can't wait for tonight! Mexican food with friends and my irresponsible boyfriend is coming back to Singapore from Thailand. I am going to kill him for not giving me a call to tell me he has arrived safely in Thailand 4 days ago.


Also, I've received bad news from my mom that Max might have cancer. Fuck, why is this happening. I hope he's still breathing when I get home in 2 months. Hang in there, Maxie, I am coming soon baby.

 
Template By clever kitten | Fonts used: Arial, Trebuchet MS, Verdana