Tuesday, April 26, 2011

IT'S TOO LATE TO PUT HUMPTY DUMPTY BACK TOGETHER

I got high yesterday. So high until I threw up my dinner. I remember thinking it resembled a human's brain. Intensely staring into it, I vomited even more as I thought about my life. It's as though I was trying to get rid of all my mistakes, my ugliness and disappointments. I tried harder to get my body to throw up even more. Doesn't make any sense now but in my delirious state, I thought I was able to go back in time to make better decisions for myself if I could just vomit out all of my mistakes. All I heard was my dinner hitting the surface of the toilet bowl's water, for a moment, while squatting over the toilet bowl, feeling glad and sick at the same time, the moment was perfect for me. All my mistakes were gone now, I've never felt better. It was perfect.

I didn't feel any better as I stumbled out of the door into the realm of reality.
 
Template By clever kitten | Fonts used: Arial, Trebuchet MS, Verdana