Thursday, January 27, 2011

CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SON

 
 
 
1. Received a cute yellow owl purse which I store all my make-up stuff. I'm impressed with how much things you can stuff in there.
 2. New point and shoot camera and a dirty mirror. Gross? The pleasure is all mine.
3. My cupboard as a make shift dressing table because I have none in my room. Sad isn't it.
4. Dinner at Billy Bombers for our 20th month. (WHAT.)
5. Black mafia cat who oversees the long-kang.
6. Black mafia cat shredding my dress because I didn't bow to him - I deserved it. I should have known better.

Wow, it's been 2 weeks since my last entry. Doesn't feel like so. HARUMPH.

Life's moving fast. And I mean really fast. Just a few months ago, I wished time would hurry up so that I could get on with my life. And now that I'm getting what I asked for, I want time to slow down. I know, I can be the most complicated living thing in the universe - I don't know myself either.

Left with 2 weeks here. Ought to start making a bucket list - Most Singaporean things to do before I die leave.
 
Template By clever kitten | Fonts used: Arial, Trebuchet MS, Verdana